Monday, December 27, 2010

Ahhhh, and breathe....

Christmas came with a beautiful snowstorm and made this holiday that much more perfect. It came at the most perfect time, just when we were all winding down from the Christmas rush, the peacefulness is exactly what I craved.


After sticking his tongue in the snow, Frankie asked me to taste it - "It's soooo yummy mommy, you HAVE to try it!" 











Hot cocoa after playing in the snow



Getting cozy on Christmas morning with her new brown bear brown bear blanket.


so glad she loves it!!


Saying, "The Cat in the Hat!!! Look Daddy!!!"


Frankie's Dr. Seuss blanket, exactly as requested......


Christmas Eve Morning, quiet and untouched....



Christmas Eve





When I look at these photos, I truly have peace in my heart.....


and am thankful most of all for the little things in my life..... 



May we all have a blessed 2011........






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...