We had a beautiful Easter holiday, filled with family and friends, good food and lots of candy! I think of the people in our lives and am thankful beyond thanking words for all we have been blessed with. With good weather and the sun finally warming up this place, we were out and about searching for eggs and climbing trees.
Above is Flowery Bunny (aka Miss Maggie Softie), pattern is found here. I fell in love with this bunny when I first saw her here. She waited patiently Easter morning, hanging about with Easter baskets filled with fun stuff for the kids. I had been wanting to practice more hand work, this bunny is all hand sewn, and not as hard as I thought it would be. It was a very enjoyable project that did not take more than three nights to work on. Ok, I was up late Saturday night to finish her for Sunday morning but she was well worth the lack of sleep. I did, for a brief minute or two think about keeping her for myself, but then my husband convinced me otherwise. It's good thing he did, as she's been so loved since.
| taken by Ellie |




Lovely indeed. Happy memories were made and I can see your gorgeous Flowery Bunny is very well loved. Beautiful pictures of your family and adorable children. Happy Easter to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Margaret! I'm enjoying watching your little ones grow on your blog, especially your little one, so cute!!
Delete