The pattern for this dress is called Oriental Lily. It is a wonderful, straightforward pattern, both easy and interesting. Purple and pink for my girly girl who loves all sorts of shades of these and all colors. She picked out the buttons herself, told me exactly where to place them and was so excited to wear her new dress.
"Is this a winter or a summer dress, Mama?" she asks.
"Winter, spring, or fall. Does that work?"
"Yay!! Because it's spring," she says, "even though it doesn't look like spring yet!"
Update: Photos of the Lily dress in action





That is so cute! I wish i could get my hands and head around knitting!! I thought about it the other day and realized that i might be having a hard time because I don't like directions...i want to just look at something and be able to replicate.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to try again...
xo