Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh Happy Week

My favorite week of the year started off with a bang - we celebrated F&E's 2nd and 4th birthdays with a great party and then 4 days later went on to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It has been a nostalgic trip down memory road and has sparked emotion too large for words. I can't decide which emotion I'm so overwhelmed by - the ten great years the hubs and I have been building our life, or the fact that we have a four and two year old....and are starting to think about kindergarten - crazy!






In any case, here is what I've been up to... I finally found an easy way to get my sewn makings on my girl - trains and animals.  E has wanted to wear this reversible jumper everyd day. I made it using this pattern: Simplicity 6578 . I figured out how to make it reversible and voila - Thomas the Train corduroy on one side, and Michael Miller's jungle box multi on the other. Although just 2, she has a STRONG opinion of what to wear. These female genes run deep....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...