Monday, September 27, 2010

Need some sleep

I sew at night. I stay up way past the time I should to be functional and more patient the next day so I could start/do all of the many projects I'd like to get done. I have no regrets - except for when I'm in zombie form and lacking motivation the following day....caffeine.

Here's what I started in the wee hours of last night -

The Oliver & S Sketchbook Shirt and Shorts Pattern - My ideas for boy clothes are lacking, and my poor little guy gets the major shaft when it comes to my sewing. Although the summer shorts I made for him were loved and worn well, my excitement for the girlie stuff outweighs the boy stuff. This project is encouraging - it's sooooo cute, and so plain. That is good, he likes plain and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...