Thursday, May 30, 2013

These two


There have been heated conversations, a foot in the face. A lego creation "accidentally" knocked down.  This one has more than the other, he/she got a special treat and I didn't, etc. They have been, how do we say, getting on each other's nerves lately. So, I post this to remind myself that it is all normal sibling-ness. We try to teach them to just love each other. And to be good to each other. And to take a break AWAY from each other. And then I hear the giggles. I hear Elena say, "Frankie, will you read this to me?" and him willingly doing so. I sigh some relief.

 We are gearing up for the end of school. Ready for the warm weather that is hitting us (supposed to be 90 degrees today!). We all have a bit of spring (and summer) fever happening here, especially these two. 





"Mom, this is Jake" Frank says
"Yeah, he's our pet worm" Elena chimes in
"I'm keeping him in our museum and writing a story about him" says Frank
Elena says, "I'm taking care of him! C'mon Frankie, let's go make him a home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...