A sunny morning greeting us today; a good day to document what's in these parts. My sentimental self is constantly trying to remember, document what these every day events are like. They are precious, when this little family of ours is happy to be, enjoying each other's company, playing games, smelling flowers and sharing our cozy space. My kids will ask me what I was like when I was a kid, what my house that I grew up in was like. I think carefully about these questions, try to recall what it was like, what it felt like. My daughter could spend hours laying in bed with my mom hearing about stories of me and my sister and our childhood games. I often wish that I had pictures to look at, pictures of my childhood bedroom. The room where my sister fixed my hair, helped with homework. Pictures of the kitchen I learned to cook in with my grandmother. With the internet, digital photos and blogs today, its much easier to document and save these images. I'm thankful for that knowing that I will enjoy these years later, hoping my kids will too.



Your home looks lovely... like a place that "hugs" you...
ReplyDelete