Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a triangular shawl

I made this for my Mom with some lovely stash yarn I picked up a couple of years ago at the local yarn shop. I just got an email from her telling me that she loves it (smile). It's the first triangular shawl I've made and I have to say that now I'm slightly addicted. This pattern is more of a recipe, which I found here.



There are so many gorgeous shawl patterns out there, here is one that is on my Ravelry queue, that I am looking forward to starting, gorgeous. Citron anyone? Love that! What a great spring time shawl. 

Sixty degrees here in New England today. Frankie told me that today is a "lamb" day. In March, the month comes in with "lion" weather - cold, windy, rainy - and goes out with "lamb" weather. I'm liking the lamb weather and hope it sticks around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...