Monday, January 30, 2012

More neckwear


This "neckie" was one of the first projects I finished when I starting knitting in earnest a couple of years ago.  I have found it to be indispensable during the winter, especially during certain activities that require less bulk. This past weekend we went skiing (or tried to go skiing, despite the icy conditions on the mountain) with my brother and sister in law and my love for this little piece was rekindled. I used one skein of Rowan Big Wool on size US 13 needles. The pattern is found for free here. It is a simple, satisfying project. 




We had a great weekend away! Although the weather in New Hampshire wasn't ideal for the slopes, a weekend with family and time to relax is always something to feel blessed for. And of course, there was plenty of time for more knitting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...