January appears to have a theme. A knitting theme, it's all I'd like to do despite the many other things that need to get done. A slight obsession, perhaps. Finish A and B, then I could do a row or two or twenty of whatever knitted thing is filling my hands. I am aware that this happens yearly, during this month. This year has not been any different, although my efficiency with necessary tasks has improved and I don't find myself saying at the end of the day, "Dinner?! Oh no, that has not made itself, has it?"
I needed a project to use this beautiful clearance yarn I picked up at my local yarn shop. The yarn is Jo Sharp Silk Road, a beautiful wool, silk blend, and the pattern is the Burberry Inspired Cowl, by The Garter Girl. I love neckwear and find it to be super comforting on cold New England days. This recent piece has stayed on my neck daily since it was completed and is a winter favorite! What a great and simple pattern, easy cabling and definitely a quick weekend knit.


No comments:
Post a Comment