I have a lot of half made gifts here, but for the most part am right on schedule for my Christmas making. I had wanted Frank to have a sweater for the upcoming winter and had been debating if I should save this one I knitted up for Christmas or give it to him early. Early won out, of course as I am notorious for revealing my gifts ahead of time. It's perfect for celebrating these chilly days, and fits oh so perfectly! Better yet, he hasn't wanted to take it off! I will just have to think of more handmade somethings for under the tree!
I used Queensland Collection Rustic Tweed in Navy for this raglan sweater by Diane Soucy. What gorgeous yarn! It is wonderful to work with and to make this size 6 sweater, I used just about 2 skeins. This was a simple and quick pattern. Great pattern to add colorwork or stripes to.


No comments:
Post a Comment