Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rapunzel hat

"Mommy, could you make me braids, like the purple Printheth (princess)?" says E.
"Who's the purple princess?" I ask.
"Um, the one with the loooonnnngggg, long, long, long hair." E tells me.
"Hmmm, which one is that?" I ask.
"Rapunzel" F says knowingly.
"Oh, sure - I could make you braids on a Repunzel hat." I answer.
"Can you make it purple?"
"Her hair is blond, though."
"But, I like purple braids."
"Ok, purple sounds pretty" I say obligingly.
"Woohoo! Can you make it NOW" E squeals excitedly.
"Sure" I say. Ooohhh, to be 3.  

I found this pretty purple yarn, along with a pink skein in my Mom's basement. I remember buying it when I was, oh maybe 8 or 9 years old. I love that I am using it for something for Elena!





A perfect little princess! Hat pattern could be found on Ravelry or here






1 comment:

  1. Aw that is gorgeous. She looks so, so sweet with her beautiful purple rapunzel braids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...