My little one is in a big girl bed. Sigh. I hadn't intended to do this until she started climbing out of her crib, but her big brother got a new bed, and his contagious excitement was making her feel a bit left out. So again, in Elena fashion, she was ready and I was not.
Luckily, there was a toddler bed floating around at my mother in-laws that was ready to be passed on. Along with this lovely hand me down was a Hello Kitty bed canopy, or princess tent as we have now named it, too. Big score!
Just as exciting as Elena's new phase, is Frankie's new junior loft bed. We had some furniture moving that needed to be done and it was just the right time to get it. I found this Canwood Whistler Junior loft bed, that had great reviews for this good quality, inexpensive bed. We ordered it in natural and it had straightforward directions for putting it together. All in all, it is a win/win. It is the perfect height for a four year old and with some souped up details to make it an "awesomer bed than anything else in the world" who could not love it??!!
A couple of days with these new pieces and already, the hours of entertainment they have provided the kids have been wonderful to watch. Oh the little things in life!


How beautiful! These beds look like so much fun... I love that they double as a new play space too. The loft looks great and I think my girls would love a pretty canopy like Elena has. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete