Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oatmeal pullover

When I finished this raglan pullover, I realized I made it in a smaller size than I should have. Hello, was I not paying attention??!!? It fits ok, but I do wish it was a wee bit looser in the shoulders and under the arms.







This is the fourth Jane Richmond pattern I've used and I've loved every one for its straightforward ease. With the bulky yarn, it knit up quickly. I did have to add a couple of raglan increases to come up with called for stitch number for the body. I used Lion brand Thick and Quick, 3 skeins of yarn for the smallest size. I do plan to make this again, and am already thinking of which yarns I could use, perhaps Quince & Company's puffin, a springy carrie's yellow, maybe? 

You could find the Jane Richmond pattern, Oatmeal Pullover, here or on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...