Monday, March 28, 2011

Something for the boy



I had gotten this elephant fabric last summer and wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it, but had to have it because it was ADORABLE and on sale. It is sweatshirt knit fabric, and I decided to use it for a duvet cover for my little guy. I've made these in the past, and they are super easy to make. There is a good tutorial here on Prudent Baby. 

Here is a before picture of what his bed looked like - all sloppy and unmade -  bleh.... 


(the stuffed animals didn't even like it)



He was looking through my fabric stash with me the other day when he saw the elephants and wanted me to make him something (right now, please mama!)  - so here's what the little guy got....







Isn't that a bit better? And a little bit warmer, too - since it was 26 degrees Fahrenheit this morning when we woke up! Isn't it supposed to be spring? Any day now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...