Monday, January 17, 2011

Quiet time

We're back in the swing of things and I am again enjoying the peace of midday with my little guy. He no longer naps, so when lil sis is down, he and I hang. A lot of the time we do some crafts, read some books,  make dinner, etc. One of his (and mine) favorite quiet time activities is "reading" his high five magazines.



Today, he was so content to sit (yes, I said sit) and do his magazines, he wanted me to join him. He grabbed his blanket and set up a space for me right next to him



.....and told me that I could knit if I wanted to during my quiet time


I stayed in that beautiful spot for much longer than I expected to.....


and so did my little guy




it was a wonderful afternoon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...