Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweater for Me and more.....

Ok, now that I've completed this for myself!!!!! :



I'm ready to get into the planning phases of my handmade Christmas work.

One last comment before the Christmas gifts take my energy - I LOVE this sweater - I had a ton of orange yarn, for the orange lover in my life, and decided I needed a little fall-ness in my wardrobe. It's a seed stitched cowl neck sweater knitted with organic cotton yarn. Yummy! You could find the pattern (Francis Revisted) on ravelry here


OOOOOOKKKKKKK -


This week, I will:

Finish Holiday pinafores (4 to make) : Here's a couple of pictures of one that is completed:


Michael Miller's Little Red Mittens on one side


and Michael Miller's Holiday Trees in green on the reverse


 - Finish capes for 5 boys: 5,5,5, 4, 2

- Start Marian Cowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...