Monday, November 1, 2010

Beautiful Morning



Our morning started out quite peaceful. I was surprisingly enjoying the chilly fall weather we've been having and loved seeing the trees out our window. The leaves were picturesque and it was an ordinary moment that I found to be so beautiful. We had a busy Halloween weekend and the chill in the air just seemed so appropriate. I was thinking, 'gotta get those sweaters out... where are Frankie's Elmo slippers?... what am I going to make for Elena since she's growing out of almost all of her cold weather clothes from last year....what is UP with all of this laundry????....The kids, on the other hand, were eating and having a typical breakfast conversation,

F: "Do you want peanut butter and honey, Elena? It's yummy..."
E: "No, smoothie."
F "Mama, Elena wants smoothie."
E: "No, peanut butter and honey."
F: "Mama, Elena wants peanut butter and honey. My mommy will get it for you."
E: "No, my mommy will get it."
F; "No, my mommy."
It went on to get slightly heated until everyone's breakfast was served....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...